Coco Fried Creations
Sometimes the best thing to do is sit down with a bowl of good cheesy rice and watch something on tv. When you aren’t crazy potatoes or bread or pasta, why not go with rice? Well again here is a great recipe (on the healthier side) with coconut oil to help you make cheesy fried rice. This recipe calls for brown rice, eggs, cheese and of course coconut oil! So you have a protein filled, ric-y meal away you, simple, quick and definitely delicious!
1. Whisk eggs together in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Melt coconut oil in medium saute pan.
3. When oil is hot, add rice and stir-fry the rice.
4. Move all rice to edges of pan and pour beaten eggs in the middle. Scramble eggs and when they are almost done re-incorporate rice.
5. Add cheese and stir until all is melted.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.